For every consignment a checklist is used to help ensure its completeness and adherence to basic quality requirements. Prior to shipping we control:
1) weight and tara
3) general condition of cardboard boxes
4) general condition of pallets (total weight and hight not exceeded)
5) information provided in labels: dates, product codes, place of origin
6) veterinary tests results if needed
7) other customer or product related specific points when necessary
8) accuracy of data in loading bill and invoice
We only cooperate and buy products from meat plants who conform to E.U. standards and run fully controlled production environment and storage process (cold chain, bacteriology, etc.). Some of them are HACCP certified.
1) All products passes regular laboratory tests against salmonella accordingly to PN-ISO 17604-2005 at the place of origin and are kept deeply frozen from the date of production. The tests are performed by authorised end E.U. recognized veterinary units in Poland (PCA accreditation holders).
2) Additional tests are carried out to meet the European Commission regulation (EC) No 1688/2005 for the Scandinavian market under request. We usually need about 4 - 7 working days as from the date of shipment to deliver laboratory reports to the customer.
Guided Customer Visits
We welcome all our customers who like to personally visit a deboning room or coldstore and check on processing hygiene, technical or logistics posibilities.